- Guest Services A to Z
- Guest Safety & Prohibited Items
- Accessibility Options
- Nearby Restaurants & Hotels
- Suites & Premium Seating
Events Guest Safety and Prohibited Items
The Petersen Events Center is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for our guests. Our staff will proactively intervene to support an environment where guests can enjoy the sporting event or entertainment experience free from the following behaviors:
- Foul/abusive language or obscene gestures
- Intoxication or other signs of impairment related to alcohol consumption
- Displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting
- Obscene or indecent clothing
- Any disruption to the progress of the game by guest’s actions or unauthorized persons in restricted areas
- Guests seated in a location other than their ticketed seat
In response to the need for heightened security procedures, the Petersen Events Center has implemented the following policies to ensure a safe, enjoyable event experience for all guests.
Entering Petersen Events Center
- All jackets and bags will be searched upon entry. Purses, diaper bags, and other small personal bags are allowed, but will be inspected at all gate entrances.
- No large bags or boxes are allowed in the building.
In addition, the follow items are not permitted inside the Petersen Events Center:
- Food or beverage
- Cans, bottles, coolers, or other similar containers
- Video cameras or audio recorders
- Air horns or noisemakers
- Weapons of any kind
- Spiked or studded jewelry and belts